Saturday, October 04, 2008

PRAY FOR AMERICA
I was just listening to the Rev. Charles Stanley out of Atlanta speaking on how we all need to pray for America. He listed 20 issues in our country that show it's time to pray. Not just pray, but "call out to God." I think it would be great if a lot of people heard this message.
I'm not sure when this will air on TV -- today or Sunday -- but it's seen on lots of channels, including PAX and TBN. The TBN showing is at 8 p.m. every Sunday night, Eastern Time. You can go to the In Touch Web site to find out where it's airing on your television.

If you can listen or watch it on the Internet I'm including the link. Please send these links on to others if you don't mind. I wouldn't be bothering you all if I didn't think it was a wonderful message. He doesn't preach Democrat or Republican, just the word of God.

No comments: